Multi Vision Financial ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.multivisionfinancial.com/ (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source, and time spent on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics and Bing Stats helps deliver a better web site experience for you.
Pay Per Click/Adwords and Re-marketing: Using Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and other ad platform providers code we are able to see which pages helped lead to a page interaction, this allows us to make better use of our paid marketing campaigns through their respective providers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Multi Vision Financial has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Do Not Track browser setting
We support the Do Not Track browser setting. Do Not Track (or DNT) is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you.
For more details about Do Not Track, including how to enable or disable this preference, visit this Do Not Track webpage.
- MVF is committed to protecting customer information in each of its merchant transactions. We do not sell customer information to third parties companies as well as not share customer information with advertisers or marketers who wish to market their products to you.
HOW MULTI VISION FINANCIAL PROTECTS AND USES CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- MVF safeguards the security and integrity of customer information and limits access to customer files to those officers who have a business need to know and access such information.
- MVF maintains policies and procedures to secure physical access to its confidential customer information including:
- Locking down its physical files
- Shredding all discarded customer information
- MVF requires its independent contractors and third party vendors who provide services to MVF to adhere to strict privacy standards. We use technological means (including back up files, offsite secured storage of electronic files, firewalls, and encryption schemes) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations of confidential customer data.
- MVF collects and maintains customer information as part of the MVF application process. MVF collects information about merchant business and its owners/operators from a variety of sources, including:
- Information provided to us via the MVF application and other required forms
- Information MVF receives from third parties that the merchant business authorizes it to contact, such as the merchant’s trade, banking, and landlord references regarding credit history
- Information MVF receives from third party credit and background reporting agencies whom it contacts to verify merchants’ credit history and general background information.
- MVF does not share or provide confidential customer information with third party advertisers or marketers.
- MVF does not provide confidential customer information to credit bureaus and/or credit reporting agencies.
- MVF will promptly notify a merchant business in writing or by telephone if MVF suspects that there has been a breach of confidentiality regarding confidential customer information.
TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) Rules